All Time Favs
MA Citizens for
Real Texas Freedom
What did you do on friday?
- Got up after six hours sleep snuggled in my eiderdown duvet: risk of
asthma and allergies from dust and mite excrement.
- Had several cups of coffee: intake of habit-forming substance with risk
of elevated blood pressure.
- Took a shower: use of soap destroys body's natural pH and body oils,
exposing the skin to bacteria.
- Got dressed.
- Sat down to work at the computer for three hours: exposure to radiation
from monitor, eye strain and repetitive stress disorder. Also damage
to spine from unnatural posture.
- Went for an hour's walk: exposure to dangers of traffic, exposure to air
pollution and risk of asthma and allergies. Also exposure to
airborne virus infections such as TB and meningitis.
- Had lunch: two Cokes and a pizza, followed by double espresso; ingestion
of quantities of pesticides, insecticides, flavour enhancing agents,
colouring agents. Also ingestion of large amounts of fats (saturated
and unsaturated), salt and sugar, contributing to risk of heart disease.
- Another dose of stimulant. Further exposure to viral infection.
- Went to the dentist: exposure to stress and pain-induced high levels of
endorphins. Injection with reusable needle with risk of hepatitis
and HIV. Injected substance were a controlled narcotic and
analgesic, putting pressure on the metabolism and liver, risk of death
from respiratory paralysis and heart attack. Risk of infection from
- Walked home: more exposure to air pollution and risk from traffic.
- Another two hours in front of the PC: more exposure to radiation, eye
strain and RSI.
- Dinner: soup and a glass of wine; risk of adverse reaction from
interaction with residual narcotics, risk of infection, ingestion of more
- Read a book: eye strain.
- Switched on the TV: eye strain.
- Back to the PC for an hour or so: more radiation and RSI.
- Phoned my brother: aggravation leading to high blood pressure with
attending risk of stroke or heart attack
- Bed: further exposure to allergies and asthma.
- What I did not do: smoke a cigar.
- So -- how much was I at risk on Friday? By how much did I shorten
my life by doing what I did, and more importantly, by not doing what I
- What did you do on Friday?
- How did you manage to endanger your health on Friday?